Iyengar Yoga Classes, Workshops and Private Appointments with Alfonso Castano at our new center in Santa Catalina, Palma de Mallorca. (English & Spanish) To make an appointment email: Alfonso@rayodelavida.com
1 -5 September 2020
Open House + Grand Opening Events at the new Rayo de la Vida Center in Santa Catalina, Palma de Mallorca.
email: Robert@rayodelavida.com for invitation to our select grand opening events. (English & Spanish) Spaces are limited due to social distancing practices
September 9, 2020 Wednesday Evening 7:00 pm
Positivity Discussion Group (English only – 10 euros)
UNFU*K Yourself: Get out of Your Head and Into Your Life
Snacks & Juice Provided – Limit 8 People
12 September 2020 to 31 October 2010
Introduction to Iyengar Yoga: Eight week class program for students who are new to the Iyengar Method. (English)
What is @Rayo de la Vida?
@Rayo de la Vida is a community-center intended to bring people together for classes, programs, exhibitions and activities related to Active Health + Wellness, Art + Inspiration, and Self-Actualization.
What does that mean?
We see it as a “Community Center” where people can:
- Take classes and do therapies related to their personal health and well-being such as Iyengar Yoga + Thai Massage + Yoga for Scoliosis
- Explore Creativity through Art Exhibitions, Workshops and Lectures
- Participate in Meet-ups, Discussion Groups, Workshops and Coaching for Personal Growth, Wellness, Smart Decision Making, Career Success, Networking, Building New Businesses and Affirmative Self-Actualization
Mallorca and the World are in the midst of serious health and economic dislocations and uncertainties. Things may get worse before they get better. The one certainty is that the world is changing. Risks are increasing and there is no “Business as Usual”. This is a time of disruption. And it’s a time for new approaches for living. With disruption, there are opportunities to do things differently. So let us learn from each other, stay healthy and build upon opportunities to foster a better world.
Initially @Rayo de la Vida Santa Catalina we will have Iyengar Yoga, Thai Massage, Yoga for Scoliosis, Life + Career Coaching.
In the coming weeks and months we hope to announce programs related to entrepreneurship, creating and building new businesses, social start-ups, art careers, and general career development.
In October, with the opening of ART Matters @Rayo de la Vida, we aspire to become a catalyst for art, creativity and inspiration in Mallorca.
Teach Classes or Lead a Workshop or Activity
What are you great at? What can you teach or share with others? What activity can you lead?
Be What You Came Here to Be … or Be Different
We are looking for interesting people who can teach fun and interesting things, lead small group workshops, share life insights…
Here are some of our ideas… what’s yours? What can you share with others?
- How to make amazing Ice Creams with locally grown ingredients
- Create and Lead a Mallorca Flash Mob
- Create and Lead a Street Art Team
- Teach Songwriting
- Lead Inspirational Hikes
- Teach Studio Photography
- Make Your Own Beer Workshop
- Make fantastic Tik Tok Videos
- Teach Calligraphy – Steve Jobs took a Calligraphy Class and changed the World
- Create a Youtube Channel
- How to make a career as a Drag Queen
- Lead a Vespa /Scooter Riding Group … Beep Beep
- How to Create Cool Silkscreens
- How to Build Dry Stone Walls
- How to Change Your Negative Thinking into Positive Action
- How to Sell Your Photographs
- How to Create Paste-ups for Street Art?
- How to Start Over and Live Joyously
- How to Create, Lead and Promote unique Travel Experiences
- How to get a Job on a Luxury Yacht
- How to build your career as an Artist
- How to Cook like a Michelin Star Chef? or at least one Michelin Star Meal
- How to be Ok, being Different
- How to Be who you came Here to Be
- How to
SurviveThrive during the next Lock down
If you can teach or lead any of these, let me know. Or if you have other ideas, let me know. Let’s make life here more vibrant, interesting and/or different.
email me: Robert@rayodelavida.com and visit us at Rayo de la Vida